IDEAL FOR BUDDING ENGINEERS AGED 5 TO 10 YEARS
Our camps provide fun and exciting ways to explore and learn about science and engineering principles during the holidays – through play!
Each day will be packed with a combination of activities including building with LEGO® and other construction toys, materials and technology to build moving models, arts and craft activities and outdoor play (weather permitting). There will also be group projects to develop life-long skills including problem solving, team work, presentation and communication to name a few.
Are you looking for something for your children to do during the long summer school holidays?
We are back with new and exciting activities as well as the old favourites!
A unique combination of fun activities for your child to enjoy during the summer holidays!
- A balanced but flexible timetable to include stimulation, creativity, relaxation, learning and socializing Learning through play . Without realizing it, children will be improving skills that can be transferred into the classroom when they go back to school!
- Build exciting and challenging working LEGO® models provided by E2 Young Engineers Harrow whilst learning basic engineering and science principles.
- Learn how to create computer programmes to make LEGO® models work (new for 2018)
- Encourage creativity by using models and creating short story films (new for 2018)
- Afternoon sessions will be project activities where children will apply the skills learnt in the morning to solve real life problems or engineer solutions or create machines. This will involve team work, management and many more real life skills! (new for 2018)
- Arts and craft activities
- Outdoor activities weather permitting.
- Designed to make sure that every child is nurtured to experience success and at the same time, challenged to achieve his or her potential.
- A healthy mid-morning snack will be provided.
- All staff are fully trained and qualified with current DBS checks
- Paediatric First aider present at all times
- Healthy packed lunch to be provided by parents
- Small groups with high ratio of adult to children
Children staying full days are required to bring a healthy packed lunch.
Limited spaces. Email for more information now: firstname.lastname@example.org